Lost myself in the silence

Today out of sudden, amid the silence, the past began to flashback

I found myself among the golden moments of the amazing days

Lost my mind and heart in this small moment of happiness

And to suppress the tough present, screamed all through my heart


My weak heart is accepting the challenges of the time

Looser mind hides all the looses binding them all in a chain


For a brief moment, all the happiness of life danced in my eyes

Among everyone’s laughter, I let myself free

All the pains of my heart went up in the spree

And I got mad with all the happiness

Just when I lost myself in the silence


Capitulated life to the colors of youth, for a moment rejoiced like hell

All are for me and I am for all, made a promise from my heart’s depth

Vowed to walk hands in hand, collected pure feelings all from inside

But before I could blink, life changed its colour to force me keep these beside


Some soul mates changed the path out of sudden when walking all together

Some smiling faces withered like flowers despite spreading aroma for ever


In this short journey of life, though the things get changed

I realized all are great and I am immensely blessed

Without doubt wrote the names all down my memory street

And accepted all as they are with pure n earnest spirit

Yes, today just now when I lost myself in silence

Yes, today just now when I lost myself in silence

Yes, today just now when I lost myself in silence


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Traveler

Lost Love

A moment