Grandpa

In my life, few can bring the warmth
That I could find in the embrace
And little more needed to bring love
Than the smile that begins on face.

You always had your own troubles
Yet some time to wipe a tear,
Or give reasons to make me laugh,
That became more precious through the years.

In the memories, I cuddle you forever
The walk of life and your words of care
Even today, feel the love in some empty space
That nothing can ever fill or can replace

Life cheated us, when we were far away
One thing I will regret, for rest of my days
But I thank god for he sent me my GRANDPA
As our legacy from above,
To share the moments of our life,
As extra measures of your blissful love!
As extra measures of your blissful love!!
As extra measures of your blissful love!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Traveler

Lost Love

A moment