Am i mad?

If it makes you right
I can be admitted to a bed
Tranquilized with syringes and shocks,
But,
I repeat again, I am not mad.
I hear the inner words,
And dive deep into the feelings,
Often loose myself in love and passion,
And see myself smiling, at my petty thoughts.
The things your world doesn't care - let it be I am mad!
I get hurt and weep with myself
And cry for help in my pain
Which your ears can't hear - let it be I am mad!
May be you understand your world better
Mine is different
And
I am immersed in mine,
But it doesn't need to be I am wrong.
In my world I feel more,
This sometimes erupts lots of sadness
But, when there is love -it overflows
Enough to submerge everyone in happiness.
And for both I am tagged mad.

My world often misses the mighty head
But, values the softness of heart
Leading me to make mistakes again and again.
But, if you were to understand my madness
I think you would see nirvana,
In the love I share.
But,
Sadly your world makes the rules.
And I have to accept as they are made,
You can have me admitted
And tranquilize me with machines and gears.
I will happily accept,
My world lost the unfair war!
My world lost the unfair war!!
My world lost the unfair war!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Traveler

Lost Love

A moment