Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Yesterday
When the day started without you,
And you were nowhere to be seen
Heart cried in sync with my eyes
All filled with tears for you and me
While I thought of many things
Wanted to but, we didn’t get to say
Today
Mesmerize through all the yesterdays,
Good ones and bad, all that we shared,
How I wish, if I could relive yesterday,
Just even for a while,
I'd say good-bye and kiss you
And maybe see you smile.
And I think of smiles and laughter
I might miss some tomorrow,
I thought of you, and when I did,
My heart was filled with sorrow.
For emptiness and memories,
Would take the place of me.
Tomorrow
Since each day is the same way,
There's no longing for the past.
So, when tomorrow starts without you,
I won't care to think we're far apart,
For every time I think of you,
You  are right here, in my heart!
You  are right here, in my heart!!
You  are right here, in my heart!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Traveler

Lost Love

A moment