An ode to the year


Oh, December
As you, prepare to be lost in darkness
I can see the glasses being emptied
And happy hearts lost in celebrations
I cannot help but wonder
How mysterious the life can be!

Over the thoughts of a year, that’s about to pass by
I contemplate the storms that we have survived,
The winters that came and weathered
And the springs and summers that we thrived
All the blessings of life, bitter-sweet
I wonder at life's sheer colors and tweets
And may I never forget the greatest of gifts
A majestic creation that celebrates all seasons
And reminds me every time
That it's not by chance that we are here!

Oh, December
As you, end with brightness of crackers
I remind myself, what is gone
Will remain as a memorial for us to see
And I stand, I pray, I salute and I sing
An ode to the year that just passed by!
An ode to the year that just passed by!!
An ode to the year that just passed by!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Traveler

Lost Love

A moment