Three States!

Silence
Sadness caused by silence
Color of my seclusion or just an illusion
And i scream - Infrasonic cries
Vaguely- Oh silence!
How you come up and envelop me into you?
After all its all the fault of time
Neither yours nor mine!

War
Pain escapes in every heartbeat
Voice of heart or just a coward head
And I fight - civil wars
Desperately - Oh heart
How you bear all the pain into me?
After all head doesn't know, why heart still says,
Live a little, come on, live a little more!

Peace
Peace I look into every corner and nooks
Antidote of life or just an contrivance
And I walk- mystical paths
Obscured - Oh peace,
How you make me look deep inside myself?
After all ignorant soul clashing with
Silencing voices evolving all inside!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Traveler

A moment

Lost Love